St. Thomas Beach Wedding and Receptions.
Whether arriving on St Thomas for a cruise ship wedding or staying at one of our hotels, a destination wedding and reception package maybe just the ideal stress reliever you are looking for.
Since you picked the beach for your ceremony, why not make it a destination wedding and reception package? You already have a great location to have a reception just steps from the ceremony.
It tends to make your wedding day, a perfect fun and stress free day from start to end.
All you have to do is arrive with family and friends. This destination wedding and reception package will have all the details for your day planned for you.
First start with a romantic ceremony at waters edge.
A driver will be waiting to pick you up and 15 guest at the cruise ship gate or your hotel.
- Process your marriage license before arriving on island.
- All of our officiants are licensed by the U S Government.
- Create your own vows or use the traditional island vows.
- Bridal Bouquet and Groom boutonniere from our trusted vendors
- (2) Certified copies of your marriage license from Court House sent via mail
- Transportation of you and all guest round trip
- St Thomas wedding location. Beach wedding location
- Certified Professional Photography package: one hour of coverage from one of our listed vendors.
- Your wedding beach here on St. Thomas will combine some amazing backdrops in a natural setting, with most of the decorations provided by Mother Nature!
- Ocean breezes that filter through the beach wedding reception add coolness to the event, further enhanced by a colorful sunset over the ocean waves.
Want more? Make it a truly tropical celebrations with upgrades of :
A Solo Steel Pan musician.
Additional bouquets for bridal party.
Just because the wedding may be a more relaxed affair doesn’t mean you can relax in your planning. It’s still a special occasion that demands expertise.
Our vendors listed in the Do IT Yourself guide will help you with all of the above. Having the right vendor means having a happy wedding and a disappointment.
Watch for volume 2 of Do It Yourself weddings and receptions on St Thomas.